I. Communication is key to any relationship. (Exodus 33:11)
II. Moses is free to make requests to God because he has found favor with Him. (Exodus 33:12)
He doesn’t just fit God in.
III. What does a friend of God ask for?
1. He wants to know God’s way. (Exodus 33:13)
2. He wants God’s continuing presence.
Not just for himself but for his people – you singular (Exodus 33:14) – you plural (Exodus 33:16)
We need to pray for not only God’s presence in our lives, but in our family and church.
3. He wants to see God’s glory. (Exodus 33:18)
Moses had already seen God do great things but he wanted more.
Latest posts by Teman Knight (see all)
- Living In Awe of God - January 27, 2014
- Woe to You Who Are at Ease in Zion - January 8, 2014
- We Need Revival - January 8, 2014